VMI introduces the only Chrysler Pacifica with interchangeable front seats!
The VMI Chrysler Pacifica is more than just an accessible vehicle that gets you from point A to point B. It’s an experience that gives wheelchair users a choice to be the driver or the passenger when they want! As the only manufacturer with the technology to build Chrysler Pacifica minivans with interchangeable front seats, VMI is proud to offer this much desired feature with the assurance of a crash test certification that meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
Other manufacturers have stated that they don’t recommend interchangeable seats simply because they don’t have the capability. VMI has the capability and is pleased to provide the feature that will give you the freedom to stretch your independence as far as you want to go.
Starting this summer, every VMI Chrysler Pacifica will be shipped with point of purchase material to illustrate the interchangeable seat feature. Contact us for more details, and check out a video of the new Chrysler Pacifica below:
- Stop and See Us at PVA 7th Annual Summit + Expo in National Harbor, MD
- 2017 Boston Abilities Expo Coming Soon
- Hike to Mount Everest Base Camp, explore Nepal, and help end a rare form of muscular dystrophy.
- MobilityWorks Ultimate Buy Back Trade-In Bonus Is Back!
- It’s Official! Alamo Mobility Now Operating as MobilityWorks